How To Apply For SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2020 | Requirements and Recruitment Details
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
With turnovers doubling in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Shutdown Coordinator
Contract: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 8 months
- Conduct core Shut Down activities through the following:
- Regular liaisons with construction / Maintenance department and site through regular meetings,
- Ensuring proper certifications / authorizations from proper authorities
- Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs
- Supervise and coordinate to perform a first screening review and nominate modification leaders.
- Coordinate ALL the preparation activities of the Shut Down as per the approved plan, ensuring:
- Material procurement,
- Resources mobilisation,
- Cost follow-up,
- Updated planning,
- Conduct core Preparatory activities through the following:
- Call and lead meetings, request evaluation studies, call for various options of planning etc.
- Conduct Reporting activities through the following:
- Follow-up the Shut Down works performance until completion including issuance of a close out report
- Coordinate review meetings and reports on progress, cost evaluation, HSE impact, impact on production, fitness for purpose, planning, compliance with plant design specifications
- Compile synthesis on modifications projects for management reviews
- Ensure update of technical documentation after modification completion
- Ensure strict implementation of Approved Modification Procedure
- Support the organize technical preparation (technical dossiers) and material preparation (logistics – infrastructures) for all the aspects of Shut Down, with the team and the designated correspondents in the entities of the affiliate
- Coordinate all the preparatory activities related to Operations Shut Down with MTM / INSP / ECP / Site and FM
- Coordinate with the various involved parties (production, inspection, maintenance, etc.) the definition of the Shut Down scope of work to cover:
- Planning and POB
- Impact on production and flaring,
- Budget costs,
- Identification of major resources/means requirements,
- Conduct supervisory activities through the following:
- Manage efforts of Senior and Junior Preparators
- Perform similar duties as required
- Coach local engineers when required
- Mentor and coach Senior and Junior Preparators
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French optional.
- Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his own field,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS / DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
- Knowledge in Primavera,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Fully conversant with SAP / R3
To apply for this position, click Here
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS:
Job Title: Senior Crane & Marine Equipment Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract: International contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- To ensure lifting and marine equipment support, as technical authority to the JV field operations, is in accordance to Company rules and statutory regulation.
- To analyse mechanical maintenance activities and lifting/marine equipment performance from the technical and economic perspective and take action necessary to achieve company set objectives regarding efficiency, cost optimization and savings.
- To ensure cranes and marine equipment reliability and availability according to safety standards.
- To ensure operational engineering processes, inspection and maintenance are efficiently carried out in strict compliance with safety policies and procedures on all lifting and marine equipment.
- Liaise with crane manufacturers when required.
- Participate in and/or lead investigations for all crane related incidents across the fleet.
- Interface with JV asset HSEQ Department for all crane related issues.
- Liaise with JV asset staffing regarding all related training issues and certification for crane operators.
- Supervision, until completion, of 5-years major overhauls in all JV asset installations cranes.
- Follow spare parts stocks with Warehouse and Procurement.
- For all cranes, Winches (Food, Turbines, boat, etc.) & Work boat, Survival Craft, Lifeboat, life rafts, davits:
- Review/Produce Maintenance Plan as per Vendor recommendations.
- Review/Correct/Create corrected BOMs in SAP, establish MRP parameters.
- Ensure equipment are certified by third parties.
- To assist sites with routine troubleshooting, local emergency procurements.
- To assist Procurement Department with clarifications.
- To coach and train junior engineers in all aspect related to the maintenance of lifting and marine equipment.
- To prepare all methods support and implementation of practice documents regarding preventive maintenance, inspections and testing to be performed on fleet cranes based on recognized best practice and applicable regulations.
- To prepare and develop specifications for new cranes and lifting equipment based on recognized international standards.
- Co-ordinate planned crane maintenance activities fleet-wide.
- Manage specialized crane maintenance vendors interventions and contracts (BLM, Hydralift, Aero, Sparrow, Mape) within SMC frame agreements (including technical scope of work) where applicable.
- Ensure the implementation and assurance of Company integrity management system compliance.
- Liaise with classification societies/third party design offices where applicable.
- Support JV asset installations for all related crane issues (specifically for new cranes, specification for upgrades and heavy lift works on cranes).
Services Personnel Profile:
- Formal education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (2.1).
- Professional experience (number of years): 1
- 5 years experience with:
- Technical knowledge and experience in hydraulic power transmission and control systems.
- Proven experience working with heavy machinery/equipment.
- Extensive experience within maintenance, fault finding, build and procurement of equipment projects.
- Team management skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in English language.