How To Apply For 2020 Shell Scholarship | SEPCiN Venture University Scholarship 2020
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture), invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2020/2021 academic session to apply for the scholarship.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited in pursuance of its Social Investment Programme in the area of Education that aims at providing academic excellence and improve the skills of academically inclined young Nigerians.
The scholarship are in two categories viz;
Categories of SEPCiN Venture University Scholarship 2020
National Merit Award (NM)
- Open to all interested Nigerians
Area of Operation Merit Award (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Ima and Rivers State.
How to apply for the SEPCiN scholarship?
If you feel you meet the qualifications for a specific scholarship award, please complete the application form.
Steps on How to Complete The SEPCiN Scholarship Application Form
Create your online applicant profile (i.e. User Name and Password) ;
Click on “Create User Account”, and follow the on-screen prompts. Upon completion of your profile registration, the system displays a message acknowledging your profile, and an email is sent acknowledging same.
- Click on “Apply Now” button, and following the on-screen prompts.
- Identify and apply for the scholarship category that you qualify for.
- Review and update your candidate profile.
The system displays a message acknowledging your application and sends an e-mail confirming receipt of your application.
Your resume would be reviewed against loaded credentials. If selected, you would be contacted accordingly.
- All applicants should have their personal valid email for easy and consistent communication
- Area of Operation Merit Award (OM) applicants are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by;
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community
- The chairman of the community development or the chairman of the Executive Council (CEC).
The letters should be addressed to;
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.”
To commence the application procedure, click Here
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to [email protected]
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is free of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on combined academic performance
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tags: 2020 SEPCiN Venture Scholarship, 2020 SEPCiN Venture University Scholarship, 2020 Shell Scholarship, How To Apply For 2020 Shell Scholarship, SEPCiN Venture Scholarship 2020, SEPCiN Venture University Scholarship 2020, Shell Scholarship, Shell Scholarship 2020