How To Register For 2020 NECO Common Entrance Exam (NCEE) | ncee-neco-gov-ng
This is to bring to the notice of interested candidates that the sales of form for the 2020 National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE Into JSS 1 Of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges for 2020/21 session has commenced.
The registration is to run from Monday 20th January, 2020 through Thursday 26th March, 2020.
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2020 will be held throughout the country and other interested foreign countries.
Only pupils in Final year of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years by September, 2020.
2020 NCEE Registration Fees
Candidates within Nigeria:
Heads of Primary Schools should follow the registration guidelines below to purchase their registration quota for registration at the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
Private Candidates should also follow the guidelines to purchase their registration slots at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
Overseas candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries)
High Commissions, Embassies or Consulates should follow the registration guidelines below and make payment of $400.00 using the Remita Platform.
How To Register For 2020 NCEE
- Visit https://ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Register Here
- Fill in the required information and click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email you provided.
- Click on the VERIFY EMAIL provided in the email sent to you by NECO
- If your account is activated successful, you will be redirected to the Login page.
- You can now use your registered email and password to login.
NOTE: No More Sales of Registration Cards or Scratch Cards as Registration and Purchase of Registration Quota is Strictly Online.
2020 NCEE Structure Of The Examination
The examination comprises of two papers and each paper has 2 sections:
Part A – Mathematics and General Science
Part B – English and Social Studies
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Date For 2020 NCEE
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges for 2020 is scheduled to hold on 28th March, 2020.
How to Login to your NCEE Account
After activating your account via the verification link sent to your registered email, you’ll be able to login to your account. The steps below show how to login to your account;
- Visit ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Enter your email address and your registered password.
- Click the Login button, if successful you’ll be taken to your Dashboard.
- After Login, click Payment
- Enter the Amount you want
- Accept terms of Payment
- Proceed to checkout
- On Remitta portal, choose required payment method, click pay.
- Once payment is successful, the quota will be generated.
How to Complete NCEE Registration
After making payments, follow the steps below to complete the registration procedure
- Visit the NCEE Registration Portal.
- On the Dashboard, click on ADD CANDIDATE
- Fill in the required fields and Upload candidate’s passport.
- Fill the Parent/Guardian information then tick the checkbox accepting that the child is in Primary 6.
- A status message is displayed to confirm successful registration of the candidate.
How to prit NCEE Candidates Photocard
Candidates are expected to prit their photocards immediately after registration as the printed photo card will be used to admit the candidate into the examination hall.
- Click on Candidates
- Click 3 dot menu button to view photo card
- Click on Print photo card to print it out.