Current IKEDC Recruitment | How To Successfully Apply
Current IKEDC Recruitment | How To Successfully Apply
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
- Responsible for performance monitoring, capturing and maintaining all financial transactions within the designated company locations and documenting the corresponding bills/documents as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, revenue, stocks, fixed assets and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct period close activities in preparing trial balance from general ledger entries for the period
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reports which includes customer account, penalties and re-connection fees.
- Conduct check on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting documents/bills
- Complying with required timetable for submission of reports
- Periodic running and extraction of financial reports from the accounting system after successful closure of period activities
- Maintain and record financial transactions at designated office location
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Line Manager
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any related field
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience is an added advantage
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
7th February, 2019.
To apply for this position, click Here
Job Title: New Service Supervisor
Reporting To: Customer Care Specialist, Business Unit
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for all major activation & maintenance processes in the customer lifecycle management in Ikeja Electric
- Customer Capture: Responsible for the processes involved in setting up a new customer on Ikeja Electric platform(s). This includes authenticating customer details, assigning accounts, authenticating and assigning customer tariff class as recommended by the stakeholders, initiating all maintenance document to manage customer request as applicable in the company and uploading these details for subsequent processing by the billing team.
- Customer Maintenance: Responsible for all customer maintenance requests all through the customer life cycle on the network. This includes:
- Authenticating and validating all customer change requests (change of name, address, tariff etc.) these requests are captured using relevant platforms, authenticated and sent to the billing team for subsequent processing
- Processing all requests with direct implication on the customer’s account status.
- Initiating all status change requests and liaising with the Finance as well as the billing team to ensure that these requests are processed.
- Book Management: Responsible for the management of all customer account/meter books, KYC documents etc. This ensures that:
- Account numbers are properly assigned to customers requesting for new setup based on the DT and Feeder mapping
- Customers do not have interwoven accounts.
- New Customers are not given pre-existing accounts
- Customers with high outstanding do not abandon accounts.
- Proper accounts are created for metered customers requiring account separation
- Customer Migration Management: Responsible for all processes involved in the migration of customers from the postpaid to the prepaid platform. This involves:
- Managing a database of daily meter installations
- Analyzing meter installation reports and flagging all exceptions
- Initiating the “stop-billing” process which ensures that the new prepaid customers stop receiving postpaid bills
- Liaising with the sister departments in the computation of all customers outstanding for subsequent migration to the new prepaid platform
- Ensure that all applications are processed timely
- Reporting: Generate monthly reports on all customer maintenance. This includes: New customer capture, Change of Name/Address, Tariff Reclassification requests, Account Reactivation and Account Suspension Requests.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that only validated inputs submitted by ESRs/ESCs are forwarded to Billing for subsequent processing
- Ensuring that relevant documents are raised in line with stipulated TATs for all customer requests
- Ensuring that submission timelines are met within the billing cycle.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in any relevant field with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience within the Energy, Banking, Telecoms industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Good Software skills.
- Ability to easily understand and use the computer software programs and tools needed to carry out the job duties
- Good Reporting Skills
- Good Data Analytical Skills
- Very strong attention for details
- Good knowledge of company service and regulatory standards
- Record keeping
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work within timeliness and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or minimal supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good eye for details
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2019.
To apply, interested and qualified applicants should click Here