2020 Polls: Akon Shows Interest In running for president of the U.S.A
2020 U.S Polls: Akon Shows Interest In running for president of the U.S.A
Music icon Akon said he is really considering running for the title of president of America during its next elections. According to Akon, many Americans are living in uncomfortable fear and he wants to change that.
Akon recently founded his very own currency – AKion – and now plans to run for president of the United States of America. Akon was born in Senegal and he feels that the current president, Donald Trump, has views on immigration that’s causing divide in the country.
The musician feels unsafe and like he has no power in the US, according to a report by EWN.
In order to change things in America, Akon wants to take over from Donald Trump in 2020.
I’ve been thinking about running for 2020 very seriously. But I didn’t want to just do it because I feel like I want to continue doing what I’m doing and hope that builds me enough momentum [for people] to say, ‘You know what, if you run we’ll support you.’
- How to track Hangouts Messages | Best Hangout Tracking Applications
- How To Secretly Track A Cell Phone Number For Free | Best Apps
- Car Overheating Troubleshooting | What To Do When A Car Is Overheating
- Top Free BitCoin Minning Faucet To Try 2018 | Updated
- Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Plans For Stunning £4billion bid for Manchester United
Tags: 2020 election predictions, 2020 presidential election odds, next election year usa, next presidential election candidates, us election 2018, us presidential election 2016, when is the next election usa, who will run for president in 2020