AAU Post-UTME & DE Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19
AAU Post-UTME Form & DE Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19
The management of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) wishes to notify all candidates who took part in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination and made the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma their institution of choice and met the expected cut off mark for the degree program of the institution that the admission screening form into the institution is now on sale.
The institution’s cut-off mark is pegged at 175 for all programmes.
PRICE OF AAU POST-UTME FORM
Qualified and interested candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of only two thousand naira ₦2,000.000 via ATM debit Cards on Interswitch.
Interested and qualified candidates are to purchase the Screening form online via Remita before July 20th.
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should
- Visit https://aaue.waeup.org.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 13th August, 2018 to Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form #2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course
- Any candidate who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically ‘disqualified’ .
C.M. ADAMAIGBO, KSC, MANUPA